User interface classes for CheckStyle. Currently, this is mainly a gui to aid Check developers.
This is definitely work in progress. Here are some ideas where you could help:
- Add a read only editor field that highlights the selected AST node.
- Clicking in the editor field could open the corresponding tree path.
- Add a configuration GUI that can be used in all IDE plugins (well, err.., except Eclipse).
- Add ability to execute individual Checks and display the violation messages.
Add a GUI for the
- Add ability to define a Check by example (another one of those crazy ideas... :-)
Class Summary Class Description BaseCellEditorA base class for CellEditors, providing default implementations for all methods in the CellEditor interface and support for managing a series of listeners. CodeSelectorHelper class to select a code. CodeSelectorPresentationPresentation model for CodeSelector. ListToTreeSelectionModelWrapperListToTreeSelectionModelWrapper extends DefaultTreeSelectionModel to listen for changes in the ListSelectionModel it maintains. MainEntry point for starting the checkstyle GUI. MainFrameDisplays information about a parse tree. MainFrame.JavaFileFilterFilter for Java files. MainFrameModelModel for checkstyle frame. ParseTreeTableModelThe model that backs the parse tree in the GUI. ParseTreeTablePresentationThe model that backs the parse tree in the GUI. TreeTableThis example shows how to create a simple TreeTable component, by using a JTree as a renderer (and editor) for the cells in a particular column in the JTable. TreeTableCellRendererA TreeCellRenderer that displays a JTree. TreeTableModelAdapterThis is a wrapper class takes a TreeTableModel and implements the table model interface.
Enum Summary Enum Description MainFrameModel.ParseModeParsing modes which available in GUI.